Our CPR Program
Peace of Mind Is In Knowing How
Accidents or medical emergencies can happen in a heartbeat. Knowing how to respond is essential to a child's well being.
Step-by-Step CPR Training Program
Partners for Safety presents the latest, approved lifesaving techniques in a comprehensive, easy-to-learn program. The step-by-step training kit enables you
to see, hear, practice and review at your own pace.
Here's what you get:
- Professional, clear step-by-step instruction.
- Easy-to-navigate training modules: Infants (under 1 year); children (1 – 12 years).
- How to treat a choking infant or child.
- When and how to perform CPR and rescue breathing.
- Correct treatments for a conscious or unconscious victim.
- What to do when you are alone.
- On-screen review summaries.
- On-screen self quiz to test your know-how.
Tools to help you practice and review at your own pace:
- Learn & Do Practice Guide companion to the DVD.
- At-A-Glance Diagrams.
- Self Quiz Flash Cards.
- Babysitter Information Sheet.
Practice as often as you wish. Refresh your skills, teach family and childcare givers. The tools are at your fingertips to use again and again until you feel confident you are prepared should a medical emergency should arise.
Increase Your Peace of Mind
Turn off the TV and make your lifesaving skills practice session a family event. In less time than it takes to watch a half-hour TV show, you can learn or refresh the vital knowledge of CPR to safeguard your child.
Insist that anybody who cares for your children know basic lifesaving techniques. CPR training is essential for anybody who cares for your child.
Make others aware that emergency treatment methods have changed. Anyone trained before March 2008, needs to review and practice new techniques.